At Aspect Advisory our values guide every decision we make and every interaction we have – they anchor the way we do business. When it comes to our culture and people, we foster collaboration through trust and leadership –delivering the greatest value to our clients through a combination of our skills, perspectives, and experiences.
Our company is built for and around its people. It is part of our culture for each member of the firm to take part in the running and development of Aspect Advisory. That means that Consultants at all levels are encouraged to get involved in the strategic decision making, business development, marketing and management tasks. A sense of ownership for the firm is a central tenet to our overall behavior.
WHAT WE EXPECT
We are always looking for entrepreneurial and dynamic individuals to join our firm. In particular, we expect
- Creative and lateral thinking as well as an intellectually curious mind
- Strong analytical skills and a quantitative background
- The ability to structure complex tasks in a goal-oriented way and to deliver innovative solutions under tight timelines
- Open mindedness as well as a desire for travel and discovery
- Demonstration of outstanding performance
- Experience in consulting to the financial services industry and proven ability to structure, lead and execute client project assignments with minimal Partner support
As an applicant for a consultancy position, we would expect to see the following characteristics in your profile:
- You are currently completing a bachelor’s/master’s degree in economics, business mathematics or business informatics with above-average success to date
- Ideally, you have already gained initial practical experience in the financial sector through previous employment or internships
- You convince with a high willingness to perform and a result-oriented, independent way of working
- Good written expression and experience in writing scientific papers (homework, seminar, bachelor’s, master’s thesis)
- You are flexible and willing to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics and face the challenges of a dynamic market environment.
- Good Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Coding in multiple languages is a big bonus)
- Fluent English and German skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging projects with leading financial institutions, where we are at the forefront of innovation in products and methodologies.
- A motivating, inspiring and team-oriented work environment with co-workers from a variety of hemispheres and backgrounds.
- The opportunity to help shape a unique, professional environment with flat hierarchies and superior financial consultant career opportunities across a range of consulting finance jobs.
- Competitive remuneration and free choice of residence within Europe.